Page Views Past Week

Saturday, June 18, 2011

As I was Mowing

We applied a fertilizer about a month back called "Green Edge" made from composted bio-solids.  And during the rounds of pushing my cutting machine, I noticed areas in the grass where the fertilizer was applied light.  And where the fertilizer was applied in adequate amounts, the grass is lush and fully green, thick and almost difficult to mow.  Preferable for me, as I like to see where I mowed so I can follow the line on the next pass.  I hate mowing grass when it seems like I have to interpolate based on my guess of where I mowed last.  Of the fertilizers I have used, Green Edge out performs them all - including "Miracle Grow"  And somehow I feel better about using it knowing where it came from - waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment